Build and maintain strong working relationships with public officials and their staff. Raise awareness and understanding about OARDC (Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center) and OSU Extension among these individuals.
- Monitor and affect appropriate budgetary, legislative and regulatory actions of public officials.
- Identify emerging issues, develop strategy and advocate for OSU Extension, OARDC and the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of appropriate partners to serve Ohio's agricultural industry, citizens and communities through effective government relations supporting research and extension programs.
- Market OSU Extension and OARDC to public officials through grass-roots events and strategic communications.
- Develop volunteer advocates who support the work of the organizations.
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Administration
- OSU Extension Administration
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center Administration
- State Extension Advisory Committee
- OARDC Advisory Committee
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Faculty and Staff
- Ohio State Univeristy Government Affairs Staff
- External Entities, such as APLU and the Ohio State University Advocates